What's new
Beware the witch's lair
  • Welcome to strigis

An idle but cozy place for mutants
    If you are not 18+ I'm sorry but you have to go Back
    Feel free to lurk, contribute, share, etc... if you don't mind the constant changes and bugs.

General
Strigis Guidelines

Replies 0 | Views 363
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Admin

Chiaki

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2019
Strigis is a transformation community that wants to archive all transformation fetish content.

Global Rules

1. No CP fictional or real. Fictional minors in non sexual encounters are fine.
  2. No real bestiality, fictional ones are fine.
  3. No real death fetishes, fictional ones are fine.
  4. No spamming like blatant unrelated advertisements, same messages over and over, unrelated comments etc...
  5. No doxxxxxxxing or sharing private information of others.
Copyright Content
If the paid content has already been leaked, we will not censor it.
Content that you made available somewhere else for public display will not be censored either.
If you see someone's content here without accreditation please reply to it with the original source.
Copyright complaints will be removed unless posted in Strigis Complaints

Strigis Complaints
You can post Strigis complaints in the Strigis complaints board but only there: Strigis Complaints

Controversial Content
Really disturbing transformation content will be moved to the F.U.B.A.R. board, It depends if it's get reported, feel free to post it wherever you want though, I'll move it myself if I agree with the reports.

Off-Topic
Keep politics, off-topic talk, etc... in Random Board please almost anything is allowed there other than the global rules. If this website becomes active random board will get split up based on activity.

241710_shentai.org.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

Activity

Anybody willing to share this comic?
It would be a great service to this nation but also my pants
Updated Last Post: H

Forum statistics

Threads
Members