What's new
  • This is a relative dead website.
    I use it mainly to learn more about web developing and to archive transformation fetishes in the meantime
    Feel free to lurk, contribute, share, etc... if you don't mind the constant changes and bugs.

Female Animal TF
Bambooni (wip)

Replies
Views

Mutandus

Reaction score
Another story I have been sitting on for a while. probably years. Too embarrassed to share it, but guess my writing isn't that bad as I thought... still not finished though but planning to. 

Just a warning that this story is very racist towards French people don't take it serious. It's only Alvin that's hates them and for good reason.

Story has been inspired by the movie papillon.

CHAPTER 1 : EOLI

Ashley was the adventurous type, she loved exploring the world and would often go to places where almost no man or woman had gone before.

She had the luck of being born in an upper middle class family and never had any financial problems, if she needed something her parents would always give it to her. Her high intelligence also gave her the possibility to go to one of the best universities in the U.S. where she graduated as a journalist. It didn’t take long for her to find a job in journalism, in fact she had to refuse a bunch of offers, but Ashley was only interested in a job that would take her abroad and as luck would have it she found exactly that.

Aside from her good social standing, wealth and intelligence she also had amazing looks, she was a 21 year old white woman with a heart shaped face that had big round blue eyes, straight-edged cute nose, natural puffy wide pink lips and long blond curly hair on top of it. Her Body was quite extraordinary, she stood 5’9 feet tall weighed 95 pounds and had an hourglass figure with natural torpedo shaped c cup breasts and nice wide hips with a bubble butt that was just perfect for her stature. In short she was one of Mother Nature’s perfect creations or so we assumed.

After her graduation she started working at her new job, which was an adventure magazine called “Eoli”. The owner of Eoli had big dreams with his magazine he wanted to become the leader in all things adventure, taking over National Geographic was just one of his dreams. However Bill was just a very tiny fish in the gigantic adventure sea, he needed a big story… Something in the lines of finding proof that loch ness truly exists or some other legendary creature(s), something that would shake the world’s foundations in its core.

Bill’s Company “Eoli” had 5 people working for him, 4 were journalists including Ashley who focused on writing interesting stories, a zoologist who specialized in cryptology and himself who tried to make his business model successful, however in truth he was in loads of debt and he had to lay the books down within 3 months if Eoli wouldn’t succeed.

After he Realized his time was running out and in a moment of desperation Bill Decided to take a risk… His one last chance to succeed and agreed with Alvin the zoologist to go to an expedition to the rainforest in French Guiana, Alvin often Wrote about the isolated tribe of half man half apes in the deep jungle of French Guiana, He even claimed to have seen one when he went there 50 years ago. Alvin was an old man now in his eighties and the reason why Bill hired him was because of all his fascinating stories, but the one that stood out and was the most reliable was this one, creatures that looked like our long lost ancestor the Australopithecus Afarensis however slightly different they had no opposable thumb and therefore where incapable to use tools like our human ancestors and because of that were doomed to never evolve like the Australopithecus Afarensis did or so Alvin’s theory goes, if the old man wasn’t crazy and actually spoke the truth.

Because of Bill’s financial trouble he only could send one person on the expedition he needed his bravest journalist and after going through all his employees he decided it should be Ashley, He had heard a bunch of her stories, like that one time she skydived out of a plane, or her bungee jumping escapades and the craziest one of course “shark diving”, If there was one person who would make this expedition a success it was her.

Ashley also started complaining that after half a year of working for him, she hadn’t seen anything interesting except for these boring office walls when Bill had promised her to report on news from different countries while traveling abroad, she even threatened to leave… which Bill was afraid of, she was his biggest asset he had, subscriptions had doubled because of her but because of the high interests on his debt it still wasn’t enough.

Bill was sure of his decision and went to the desk of Ashley who was working hard as always.

“Hello Ashley I see you are working on one heck of a great article again, I’m sure our readers will love it like they always do”

“Ha thanks Bill but of course I could make my articles perfect if I write them AND do research in the actual locations.”

“Yeah I know that’s a problem and believe me I would send you around the world if I had the budget for it… in fact at this moment I do, not around the world of course but there is this story that could make Eoli a giant in the adventure business, it would be all over the news in the entire world for weeks… maybe even months if it proofs to be true”.

“I’m intrigued please do tell me more”

“Of course, we can discuss it in my office, Alvin could probably explain it better than me.”

“Oh God what is the crazy old fool up to now? You don’ actually believe his fables do you?”

“Well most of them are probably falsehoods which he admitted himself but this one … he is 100% sure that he saw them with his own eyes 50 years ago.”

“Sigh… Okay then, let us hear the crazy old man’s story”

Mutandus

Reaction score
This chapter has some badly formed sentences so might alter some of it, in the future.

CHAPTER 2: ALVIN'S STORY.

Ashley and Bill went back to his Office, they both greeted Alvin and the old man started to do his story about his encounter with the half men, half apes.

“50 years ago in 1961 a large part of the world was still undiscovered something that a young adventurer in this day and age would never experience. T.V. was a privilege back then and electricity barely existed in the rural area. French Guiana was still a remote unexplored land with nothing but freed slaves, tribal people and a few French people… French people I still despise them today.

When I was 33 years old I went on a quest to find a hidden library with the long lost books of Alexandria, some believed these lost books would be the key in finding out more about our long lost human history, but before I could find the hidden location of this library I needed a golden stone that had all the directions which was located in the Louvre.

Of course those French Frogs didn’t allow me to inspect this artifact, and I had to do it my way, so the next day I went back to the Louvre and hid in one of their sarcophagus until it was dark. The text was in ancient Latin and would only show if you shine a strong light on it and view it in the dark afterwards. So with my amazing ninja skills back then, I avoided the army of guards, disabled their alarm and sneaked to the golden stone, I took my strong U.V. flashlight and shined on the stone for a couple of minutes. It was already as dark as the night in the room of the golden stone and once I turned off my light my suspicion was correct it showed Latin writings. It was the happiest day of my life… until I realized after translating the Latin that it wasn’t done yet there still where writings on the back of the stone and had to find a way to turn it upside down but the glass box under which the golden stone lied beneath was booby-trapped with an alarm and there was no way to reach the golden stone without lifting the glass box.

But Alvin is many things... but a quitter is not one of them, unlike those freaky fat French frogs who ruined my life. So without regard for my own safety I lifted the glass box and with the speed of light, I flipped the stone upside down and ran away like a mad man. I shined my light on the back of the golden stone for at least 5 minutes  before the text started to show up but soon 3 guards where running behind me trying to catch the great Alvin... but Alvin is like the flash Gordon and those fat frog guards couldn’t catch me.

After a while I could shake those miserable bastards of me and I ran back to my “safe haven” the sarcophagus. Inside it I translated the remaining text. Now as you probably know I was between a rock and a hard place…..

“Sorry Alvin but what has got this to do with the “Monkey People” of French Guiana I think your dementia is kicking in again”

“I’m coming to that woman have some patience will you? Back in my day they had respect for old heroes like me”

“So where was I? O right the rock and the hard place. After hiding in this… sarcophagus for more than 3 hours those dumb guards were smarter than I expected, and they started checking every artifact in which I could hide, so my only option was to take my chances and run for it.

I ran like Forrest Gump but it didn’t take long before a dozen of Louvre guards came after me, and after an heroic effort, I got backed into a corner… I took as many of those stupid frogs down but as cowards they knocked me out from the back!”

“When I woke up again I was behind bars but the worst part was that the paper with all the directions to the hidden library where gone and when I asked one of the guards in broken French where my paper was, he acted like he didn’t know about anything.”

“Or he just didn’t understand your French.” Ashley mocked

“…. If you interrupt me one more time you have made… a… a very powerless enemy!”

“… It didn’t take long before my trial started afterwards and a French court sentenced me to 10 years of prison on Devil’s Island on French Guiana… Devil’s Island, Guantanamo Bay is a paradise compared to Devils Island. For 4 long years I had to dig for gold for those French Toads, many of my fellow prison mates died from disease, snake bites, working accidents, suicide etc…”

Days started the same every time, wake up, work 14 hours, 2 hours private time which was barely enough for eating, and taking a shower, sleep, wake up, over and over again, day in day out, talking wasn’t allowed to my fellow prison mates and I never build up a real friendship there. Those cowards feared a prison revolt and did everything they could to prevent one, including talking with my fellow men who were in the same predicament as me… you would go psychotic for less.

But one day... after almost 4 years of imprisonment, something great happened a group of freed slaves, from past colonial times rose up against the French, and decided that the gold belonged to them, they attacked the French gold mining operation . During this attack I hid between one of the bodies until the fighting stopped, and the freed slaves left.

When the slaves were finally gone I took a sigh of relief and kick that dead scoundrel of me, I looked around and noticed that all my fellow prison mates were dead along with the French Toads.

I was aware that the freed slaves could come back again soon to claim their gold so I ran into the rain forest out of harm’s way.

“Please Alvin all the suffering you endured in French Guiana is nothing compared to listening to one of your dreaded stories is there an end to this nightmare?”

Alvin became hysterical after another complaint of Ashley and went into a mad rage

“Ashley hey hey HI!!! Stop with your rude interruptions this information is of vital importance for you unless you want to die in the French Guiana wilds or worse…”

“That’s Enough Ashley! Give the old man a break we wouldn’t want him to die of a heart attack would we now?” Said Bill

“Oh believe me after all the crazy shit I’ve been through in my life, a dumb rude blond like Ashley wouldn’t be the end of me” said an annoyed Alvin

“Okay Gheez calm down I won’t interrupt this old croak from now on.”

“Croak!? …. Croak!!? Never would I call someone a Croak unless they are miserable French bastards… that is the rudest thing anyone said to me in my long life.”

Bill tried to calm Alvin down as hard as he could.  “Just ignore it Alvin and please continue with your story”

“Calm down... I will calm down and Ashley please do pay attention now, because I’m getting to the end of my story.”

“The Amazon Rainforest was no picknick either but at least I was free and man it felt good, the best part of all was that the French cowards were afraid to enter the dense jungle of French Guiana, the only thing I had to look out for now were dangerous animals and maybe violent tribes if I had the bad luck of encountering one.  After roaming the rainforest for days I got utterly lost, it had gotten so bad that I almost gave up and a quick painless death seemed my best option.

The human spirit is strong however and I was not ready to die, my mind wouldn't allow it. I remembered some basic survival skills when I was in the boy scouts and the most important one was when you get lost find a river and follow it downward, there are bound to be some settlements and if there aren't I would reach the coast and then it would be easy to get back to civilization.

Mutandus

Reaction score
I was sitting on this for 5 year apparently...

CHAPTER 3: ALVIN'S END (New 12/11/13)

I followed the River for almost 2 days and finally saw some primitive huts in the distance. I couldn't think straight anymore and thoughts of food consumed me… Without thinking I crawled towards the settlement but once I got closer and closer the humans didn't really look like humans, they were more apelike and some looked more ape than human. It was obvious that my mind was playing tricks with me however it struck me as odd and I decided to hide in the bushes and rest until my mind cleared up.?

When I woke up it was night and the hunger got so bad that I decided to walk into this settlement and steal some of their food. Luckily they all slept but when i saw them... some sleeping in the open sky, it was clear to me that I wasn't hallucinating but it really was true they all looked like apes. I sneaked to their food storage hut, but when I almost got there someone whispered to me in French:?

"aidons-nous, aidez-nous"

It came from a hut that looked like a prison... Curiosity took the best of me and I wanted to know who needed my aid. When I looked into one of the small windows of this... prison hut I saw a French woman and a monkey like creature  but something was wrong, the woman looked human but had more hair on her body than usual... even for a French woman and her ears looked... how do I put it... well... she had monkey ears. After I said hi ,she started to speak English to me.?

“Please Sir help us these monsters kidnapped us and did something horrible to my husband."

"What husband? I only see you and that ape."

"I know sir that creature was my husband."

After hearing this preposterous story Ashley finally had it and yelled.

"Okay that’s it! I'm out… this old buffoon has clearly lost his mind completely. Bill if you really want to ruin Eoli, I suggest you follow this fool's errand but I won't

Alvin's face was turning red of rage and with all his might tried to get out of his wheelchair and hit Ashley, but fate happened, and Alvin felt a stinging pain in his chest and fell.

A Shocked Ashley did the best she could to soften the old bastard's fall and when he laid down on the ground he grabbed Ashley by the collar and said in her ear...

"Whatever... you do.... don't.... Don't........ DON'T swallow their S.... SA.... SAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH...................

A panicked Bill called 911 but Ashley knew it was too late. Alvin survived the greatest injustices that could happen to someone, but Ashley clearly was too much for him.?

Mutandus

Reaction score
CHAPTER 4: THE FUNERAL

5 days after Alvin's death the funeral took place. Not many people were present... Basically only Bill, Ashley and their co-workers. After the priest was done he asked if somebody would pay her or his last honors and a crying Ashley raised her hand.?

Ashley: "Today we are saying goodbye to a true American hero. We don't know much about Alvin, most of his relatives are dead, and the only friends he had where his coworkers at Eoli... especially me who had the privilege to hear his last words. We know he loved France, its people and was truly fond of fiction."?

"I wish I could have done more for him in this life… (Dramatic pause)… and by god I will. Even though his stories were filled with inconsistencies, magic and other crazy stuff that no sane person would take serious. I will go on a journey to find his monkey tribe so I can honor his last request. "

"Rest in Peace Alvin I will take your ashes with me to French Guiana and scatter them on your favorite French territory the country that you loved so dearly."?

After the funeral was done Bill Spoke with Ashley to arrange her travel to French Guiana and in less than a week she was on a plane to Cayenne. 

?

Mutandus

Reaction score
I got this far. now the hard part comes in continuing this story in the same manner... Might take some time.

CHAPTER 5: SEARCH FOR THE HUMAN MONKEY TRIBE.

Bill told Ashley that everything was prearranged and that she would have an experienced guide who would be with her throughout the journey. Truth was however that the local people were so scared of that territory, that she was on her own when she was close to the half ape half human tribe.

When she got out of the Airport she saw a cab driver who held her name on a carton and slowly approached him.

“Hello Sir, Are you Apu my guide?”

“Oui bien sur, I’m Apu… your guide I will take care for you as long as needed, my village does not live that far from your destination only 75 miles we don’t go to that territory that you described though, my tribe’s leaders believe “ghosts” live there.”

“I see, interesting, there might be some truth in Alvin’s story after all.”

“Who’s Alvin?”

“Oh nobody I was thinking out loud, just a crazy old fool that’s all. In fact I have him right here in this urn, we wanted to scatter his remains in this great country.”

After some chit chat between the two, Apu took Ashley as far as he could. The road was getting worse and worse and it was nearly impossible for the cab to get through. After a while the cab got stuck and an annoyed Apu told Ashley that he couldn’t go any further. After the cab got unstuck, He gave her a phone number that she could call with her satellite phone if she ran into trouble and that was that.

Ashly stood there in this remote wilderness and thought in herself:

“Oh great, being all alone in a remote jungle with no human civilization in sight, Just what a girl needs.”

Ashley had all the survival gear she needed. A state of the art tent, medical equipment, gps, satellite phone, food, compass, etc… only a fool would get lost with that amount of preparation.

“What could go wrong?” She thought in herself… what could go wrong indeed.

Nighttime Almost happened instantly close to the equator and Ashley didn’t have enough time to settle.

“so let me see, how this tent should be set up… Oh… My…. It looks like an architect plan, it would be an achievement if they could make it even more complicated”.

“well this thing goes here, I need to put that there, I got no idea what this thing does”

Ashley was focusing entirely at her tent that she didn’t notice a shadowy gray creature approaching her base.

Mutandus

Reaction score
Just a brainstorming session for next chapter, to see how I want to continue. don't read the spoilers if you don't want to see it.

next chapter starts with The shadowy  creature stealing all of her equipment.

she panics gets lost in the woods, starves after days until seeing a settlement. (she remembers Alvin's story about finding a river?)

Ashley sees a bunch of food and runs right at it.

The settlement is obviously the monkey tribe.?

They look at her while she keeps eating not noticing them for a while.

The monkeys are outraged that Ashley ate their rations.

Still not noticing a bambooni bites her in her leg.

She finally notices them.

the transformation begins when you get bitten or swallow their saliva. (alvin's warning before he died)

• Insert all:
Attach files

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cosgrove006
Top Bottom